The 4 Things You Can Control – The EXPLODE Program

Witten By: Coach Jeremy Williams

There is a lot that happens in this sometimes crazy world we live in. I think about the time when I was actively selling homes during one of the worst economic crises in our history. There will always be “x” that will happen during the time you are a business owner. Most of these incidents that take place often can not be predicted; look at the current COVID-19 pandemic. What you should focus on are the things that you can control. Focusing on the following will get you much further down the road than you can imagine. This type of thinking keeps you solution focused.

Take a moment to complete The 4 Things You Control Worksheet download.  Shifting your mindset is 90% of the game as a business owner; the other 10% is about taking action.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *